One of our specialist areas of business, we view the brand as the foundation of your business. A strong brand will open doors, add value to your offering, invigorate staff and influence customers. So it’s more than just a logo and strapline! It is part of everything you do in front of your customers: signage, uniforms, marketing material and website, interior design of the workplace, company vehicles, stationery and communications.
Whilst proud of our specialist expertise in the restaurant/food sector and in property, we have created the corporate identity – the branding and sub-branding for all sorts of organisations, often B2C businesses such as garden centres, estate agencies,fashion retail, hair and beauty, health and fitness, you name it; we even created the visual identity for a football league club. B2B branding has included accountants, IT support specialists, building maintenance, specialist engineering firms, workplace mediation and educational outsourcing.
Whatever line of business you may find yourself competing in, a strong and unique brand will prove one of your greatest assets.
- Understand your business goals and research your market, including competition
- Agree timescale and budget
- Agree the brief
- Create preliminary visuals
- Work the brand to completion
- Produce working guidelines for future, third-party use of the brand
- Where necessary, on-going management of the brand